Overnight care has been designed to be anxiety free for dogs, as well as guilt free for their companions. Paw Pals dogs are able to socialize under supervision for a minimum of 8 hours per day. Daycare is included free with overnight fees and includes all the activities associated with our Daycare services. Our environment engages and cares for pets providing a stress free stay for pet and owner.
Thanks so much for creating a place FOR dogs, not for their owners. Rosebud jumps into the car when it’s time to go to Paw Pals – and races back toward the playground to find her friends. Darryl and the staff are amazing – clearly loving the dogs – and even send pictures when Rosebud does something cute when we’re out of town missing our puppy.
Safety Is A Priority
To ensure a fun and aggression free environment each dog is required to complete a temperment screening, be spayed or neutered and current on all vaccinations.
- Overnight Care | $38 per night
- 8 or more nights | $35 per night
- Per each additional dog | $30 per night
* Updated prices effective June 1, 2014
* Boarding rates are based on 24 hour period
We ask that our boarding dogs arrive by 230 in the afternoon. Any dog dropped off after 2 p.m that also needs to be fed will be charged a $10 meal fee. This ensures your pup will get all the time he or she needs in the yard before going up for the evening.
An additional $10 will be charged on the following holidays: Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
- Payment due day of service.
- Client is responsible for payment unless 24 hour notification of absence from daycare/boarding is given.
- LATE FEE $10 for every 15 minutes (or part thereof) past close.
- All dogs who have a lapse in vaccinations, are required to wait five (5) days before attending Paw Pals
- Dogs will be placed in crates for overnight boarding, unless prior arrangements due to extenuating circumstances are made with a Manager.